(AUG. 2019 - MAY. 2022) THPT QUANG XUONG I
I started working here in the early months of 2020. My daily work is mainly to maintain and improve the interface on the website / application, web interface design / user-friendly application based on many different programming languages, optimizing the interface of applications / websites to get maximum speed and performance, ... There are many more.
BaoTrongIT.com is a website that provides tips on Facebook, Blogspot and computer knowledge: security, hacking, ... Especially sharing personal identity psd files for Facebook unlock.
I started my first job here as a network engineer, I installed all the new hardware, systems, and software for networks, installed, configured, maintained the service network, devices and devices, monitor software and network security, manage user accounts, permissions, email, anti-virus, anti-spam ...
NETWORK ENGINEER (2018 - CURRENT)
- Created procedures for Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity for critical business applications that resulted in consistent system reliability during unplanned downtime.
- Executed SubLAN Subsystem test events to verify system integrity in response to engineering changes and new/updated hardware and software integration.
- Resolved LAN-related problems, managed configuration, and provided assistance and advice on software and hardware compatibility issues.
- Provided expert oversight to LAN performance and maintained LAN security ensure network availability to all system user.
- Configured routers and modems, troubleshot issues related to broadband technologies for Residential and Business Customers.
- Defined and installed enhanced network hardware interfaces on switched and routers to provide required performance.
- Provided routing support including configuration and troubleshooting of various routers.
- Configured Cisco Switches Routers, Firewall and monitored network performance.
- Blueprinted a Network Security to include the Implementation, Monitoring and Management of Multiple Checkpoint Firewall with High availability for Corporate.
- Managed multiple Implementation of Security and Vulnerability Assessments Managed the Installation of Multiple Customers ANX Firewall Installation and Testing.
- Performed or supervised all changes to firewall rules and performed periodic reviews of firewall configuration.
- Analyzed and installed Apache-SSL to ensure security of internal communications, while supporting Firewall environment.
- Recommended and implemented improved documentation including troubleshooting checklists, escalation guidelines, phone numbers and status report / emailing protocols.
- Planned and implemented necessary network security protocols in keeping with Information Technology Information Library (ITIL) best practices.
- Experienced in exercising network security requirements, establishing security protocols and procedures, and maintaining network security equipment.
- Designed and implemented security protocols to protect the integrity of the information system structure.
- Traveled to logistics and manufacturing sites in North America, upgrading network infrastructure including cabling, power and associated hardware.
- Redesigned Video Network Infrastructure for analog, digital, broadcast, switched digital video and video-on-demand for easy troubleshooting.
- Analyzed network infrastructure data, identified inefficiencies, presented analyses, and recommended change initiatives to top management.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of architectural design, installation, maintenance of enterprise communications network infrastructure of entire organization.
FREELANCER (2016 - CURRENT)
- Developing Web-based & Cross-platform Applications.
- Developing Google Chrome Extensions for a lot of purposes.
- Developing Websites with NodeJs, PHP or any languages support TCP/UDP.
- Server build, setup, deploy, managing and maintaining.
- Proficient in using .NET dependencies and building them
NETWORKS ENGINEER SKILLS
- Customer Relations.
- Analytics and Troubleshooting.
- Firewalls and Security.
- Programming Languages.
- Hardware and Infrastructur.
- Virtualization and Automation.
DESIGNING & UI/UX
- MySQL, Google Firebase, MongoDB. (SQL & NoSQL).
TOOLS & FRAMEWORKS
- Tools: Git, Visual Studio, Visual Code, npm, Photoshop CC, Illustrator, Express.
- Frameworks: Framework7, ASP.NET, Wordpress, VueJs, ReactJs, Laravel, Angular, Django.
LEARNING, SOFT SKILLS & PERSONALITY
- Self learning.
- Have huge knowledge about life & outside world.
- Funny person.
- Being helpful to others.